Sunday 9 November 2008

My Sadness Event

Most distressing event I is when me loss person most I honey namely mother I in the 24 December 2006. I do not just in time want hear what is my mother's last message. then I tgh take diploma and I sit in a hostel.

In my sibling those closest with my mother me because in the family youngest child. Mother is my place report.

Now I very miss with my mother. Lonesome with his cooking and miss want hear his advice.

Now I heavy dependence with my sister and brother. My father also already old. He already incapable want work more. Since my late mother die, ended father no work more. Him sitting near house alone.

My dream now was to end education with get decision who excel and gain employment can guarantee my future.

8 comments:

Helas木村 said...

ow at this rate.......

i understand so much what happend to

you, what did you feel that time...

loosing someone that much valuable to us is the worse things that will happen to each one of us...

nothing we can do . . crying will never give them back or turn back the time.. what we could do is... Pray for them hope they will protected from 'sisksa kubur'

life goes on.... there is something that we have to continued . . that is to fullfill their future . .

pEaCe said...

sorry to hear that..life need to go on..make yrself be strong!! keep-it-up!!

Helas木村 said...

yup iriss..

there are a lot of people out there that more worse than you . .

you be grateful cause there are still people besides you . .

sunnyside up said...

Take care of the living. The dead is gone and safe.
Before you do anything, ask yourself.

Would your late Mother want you to do it ?

Scorpio@gurlz87 said...

Thanks you give support on me. I will do best-of to my future.

Helas木村 said...

Ganbate gozai masu . .e

Aslan said...

I'm sorry for the lost of your mum.
Like you said, you must keep go on with your life, and think about your future.

Just, right now, you must improve your English in writing or speaking. I'm not perfect person to tell you about this, but when the first time i read your post, my tear drop from my eyes, cause it is so funny.

I'm sorry if my word so rude to you, but that is the true. I also had a problem with writing or speaking in English. Just keep improve ourself okey..........

Helas木村 said...

to Aslan>> brani mati ek statement hahahahahahah . .

aku pun prasan jg hehehe